LIGHTSCRIBE TEMPLATE LABELER
Create a full label with the same ease as the Simple Labeler. The Template Labeler expands the capability of the Simple Labeler while retaining its fast and easy user interface. After inserting a LightScribe disc label-side down into your drive, just follow the three easy steps - pick a template design; add your own text or optional pictures; then preview and print - and you're done!
Special note: Please uninstall all previous Beta or Pre-Release versions of the Template Labeler before installing this new release.
+ DOWNLOAD NOW
||March 14, 2013
||Supported Windows platforms are 8, 7, Vista and XP.
||Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
||LightScribe System Software (LSS) version 126.96.36.199 or newer must also be installed. The LSS and Template Labeler versions don't need to match.
Try our 5.5 minute Template Labeler QuickStart Video
(Hi Res 10MB, Lo Res 4MB) for use instructions. The Windows Media Player is needed to view the video.
If you have trouble, please visit our LightScribe Toolbox for ready resources to common problems.
- Please uninstall all previous Beta or pre-release versions of the Template Labeler before installing any final release versions. Locate the program under Start/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs, then click "Remove". Some earlier Beta versions may have an underscore or "_" preceding the name, so these may appear at the top of the list instead of being alphabetical.
- You must either be logged into an account with Administrator privileges or have the Administrator password to complete the installation.
- Save your work and close down all active programs, especially any labeling applications.
- Click on the above file download link.
- Choose "Run" to start the file download and update process.
- If you are on a slower dial-up connection, you may want to "Save" the update file to an easily found directory instead, and then run it separately. This will bypass the need to re-download the file should your update process get interrupted. This file may be safely deleted after the update process has been completed successfully.
- You may need to accept alert message boxes from your browser, Windows, or other security programs.
- Also check the security alert bar below the address box on your browser to allow the update file to be downloaded. You may need to click the message bar and allow the file to download.
- Depending on your internet connection speed, the update file may take a few minutes to download, so please be patient.
- Accept any Windows security alert windows and choose "Run".
- If prompted, you may need to enter your Administrator password.
- Once the Update file is initiated, just acknowledge the Software Licensing Agreement, and follow any instructions that may appear on your screen. You may also need to acknowledge the completion of the installation by clicking "Okay" or "Allow".
- If prompted, you may need to restart your computer for your update to take effect.
- Once the LightScribe Template Labeler is installed, you can run it by finding the LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling folder in your Start Menu programs.
Start/All Programs/LightScribe Direct to Disc Labeling/LightScribe Template Labeler
We have a 5.5 minute QuickStart Video
(Hi Res 10MB, Lo Res 4MB) that will demonstrate how easy it is to use the Template Labeler. The Windows Media Player is needed to view the video.
The free Design Center has downloadable template design packs that work perfectly with the Template Labeler.